Thursday, May 27, 2010

After I read play of 'TAPE'

This play shows little light conversation between a person and an attendant at the first. From the light conversation we can figure out what attendant do and his or her personality. The attendant had learn strict lessons of his job by quite strong teacher. Later, the attendant tells about ten thousand boxs of tapes that a person has to listen for very long time. For the last, a person refuses to listen, however, the attendant leaves him alone and turns the tapes. After all, a person listens what lies have him told in every single situations.

I felt uncomfortable while I was reading, also scared because I could be the person in the play. I think the playwriter might wrote this play to give a message to people about lying. I think we can't never tell lies while we alive, however, we should be feel something weird when we tell lies and not be comfortable with it. Also, we should think and be careful before we lies(even if it is a white lie),I mean the lies which are really necessary. In this play, I think the person in this play judge by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment